Vogue Fahion's Night Out Party 2016 - Selena Slamour

On September 9th was the Vogue Fashion's Night Out 2016 and I was soo excited for it!
It was an amazing night and I was so excited for the red carpet! It was a pleasure for me to be on the red carpet and an unforgettable night!
I met many designers, models and actors there, which was pretty cool, 'cause you just see them on the TV or on social media. Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Selena Gomez

I was wearing my long and tender dress which is from ZARA and my beige sandals which are from ZARA too! I wasn't wearing many accesoires because of my dress, which had many prints on it, so I just wore my choker to make my outfit look a little bit vintagy too!
Before I went to the red carpet I was wearing my go to bag from H&M, where my vlog camera was in! Oh and I was vlogging that night too so stay tuned for my vlog which will be up on YouTube soon!

Here are some pics of the Vogue party!














Comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *