The comfiest & coolest outift every star goes with!

I noticed that everybody, and with everybody I literally mean E V E R Y B O D Y, wants to wear their comfiest clothes but the struggle is:

How do I look good and how is it comfy at the same time?

Well here is my tip for you struggler out there. I have to say that I love sweatpants, I have a sweatpants obsession.. And for a really long time I just asked myself, why people think that you can't combine your sweatpants so that it looks chic, trendy and comfy at the same time!!

But well, you can. The lace tops are literally the comfiest tops and every star goes with this trend!
So why not combine your favorite top or shirt with your sweatpants, throw some accessoires to it and well, there you go!

Here are some pictures of how I and other stars combine their lace tops or sweatpants!!









Comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *