Jared Leto Took Me Up On Stage!!!🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️ - Thirty Seconds To Mars Concert 2018

Just in case you guys didn't know, the last month has been the craziest month of my entire life. The month, the day I've been waiting for my entire life.

Jared Leto is my biggest inspiration and I would have never thought that there would be someone just like me in this world.
He is an Academy winning actor, the Joker ( Suicide Squad ), the lead singer of his band Thirty Seconds To Mars and JUST A LEGEND AAAHHH!!!

So I really wanted to write down what happened from the beginning til the end, just like a diary entry you know...
I still rember when I saw that Jared was giving tickets away for his upcoming shows and I was freaking out because that was my chance, literally the only chance to meet him. And yes, a dream coming true only because of him. He answered & I WON TWO TICKETS TO HIS SHOW!!! 



You guys don't know how I felt in this moment and I could literally write an entire book about how I felt but let's just keep it short... ( even tho I don't want to keep it short but I'm pretty sure that you guys don't want to fall asleep so whatever )

Let's move on to the day of the concert.. *OMG*
I still remember when I arrived in front of the arena and I was literally the only person there. I didn't know that I had to wait for hours, and with hours I mean 6 hours.. but hey I don't care how long I had to wait I mean it was the best day of my life and it is going to be forever, until the venue box office opens. I still remember when a woman finally came and gave me the tickets in an envelope and I told her ''Please tell me that I'm gonna be standing in front of the stage and that I don't have preferred seats'', and yep of course she said ''I'm sorry, you have preferred seats'' & OF COURSE I started to cry because I was so scared that I would sit somewhere in the back so that Jared couldn't see me. But luckily my mum and I got the best seats we could have ever gotten because we were on the left side of the stage so that he could see us perfectly ( but of course I was still wondering if he would see me in the middle of the crowd and behind the crown barriers ). 

Long story short: Let's jump right to the craziest part of the entire story

JARED LETO TOOK ME UP ON STAGE
I'm writing these words down and trust me, I still can't believe it. 
I still remember when he wanted the best and the worst dancers to come up on stage after they've played the song 'City Of Angels'👼🌇 and I was just standing there, I mean I was numb, really!!!
I didn't know what was going on until a man told me 'Hey girl, what are you waiting for, he wants you to come up on stage'. I literally don't even know how I did that but I just threw myself over the crowd barriers which were incredibly high and I still remember everyone looking at me and being scared that I would fall down on my face but I just jumped down and ran towards the stage, while I was hearing him saying ' Wait, where is the girl that I brought up on stage? Is she over there? Oh yes she's running over here. Yes Yes Yes Yes.' And I remember standing besides the stage and looking up to him like there was nobody else. Two girls were standing in front of me and I heard him saying something like 'No no no no no, oh anyway, yeah, this girl, the girl in the middle' AND HE WAS POINTING AT ME   AAAAHHHHH. I wanted to cry, to jump, to scream but I was just numb!! It was like dream, I really don't know how to put it in words, I can only say that it felt like a dream, and it still does. And I remember running up the ladder to the stage. I didn't even realise how many people were there. The only thing I was paying my attention to was Jared and his brother Shannon. I honestly didn't know what to do, and he literally wanted us to dance AND I MEAN MY DREAM IS JUST COMING TRUE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO SAY OR IF I SHOULD START TO CRY AND I HAVE TO DANCE??? I mean c'mon...
But what did I do? I ran to him when he put his hand up in the air and I literally put my hands around his waist and I HUGGED HIM !!! I just literally didn't know what I was doing and I still don't know it. It feels surreal.
I just wanted to thank him for everything he did for me and for just being there. 
And I couldn't even dance because I was just looking at  him on stage all the time and I still remember ( I'm sorry for writing 'I still remember' down for like a million times ) when he passed by me on stage and his eyes are so blue!!! I swear he looks just like you would expect it. He looks just like Jesus, I mean that's what everyone says!
It felt like he was singing the entire concert only for me. 
It was the most magical night of my entire life and I will never ever ever forget it until I am alive.
I am incredibly grateful, forever.

And here are some pictures and videos of the concert:

( BTW I am the girl with the AMERICA leggings which I bought when I was very young and their album is literally also called America. I believe that everything happens for a reason ❤️🙏 )



 




Comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *