Leather forever - How To Rock Your Leather Outfit 🧥🤘

Badabum.
I'm back with a new article about what I'm obsessed with right now ( always ).
Have you ever noticed that leather jackets ( or even just leather ) are never ever ever getting out of trend? Thank God, I mean, they are just SO cool, chick, they give you the 'bad boy' vibe AND they are comfortable!! Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Selena Gomez

So that's why I wanted to show you guys how I combine my leather jacket in a really comfy and special way.
Btw, I have to notice that I am also wearing my favorite shirt, which says ' Thank God I'm V.I.P. '
and that shirt just really means the world to me and that's why I wanted to wear it at my first concert ever, the Thirty Seconds To Mars concert. Jared Leto saw it, it was magical. And I will never ever forget it.

So here's my favorite and really special leather outfit!!!













Comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *