Time to rock your floral dress🌸



Hellooouuu my beautiful flowers out there!!
So so so, I remember when I was wearing my floral dresses through my entire summer holidays because it was just so comfortable!

And badaboom!! I got an idea... There are so many ways to combine your floral dress ( I mean who says you can not wear your dress with your favorite boots, am I right or am I right he he he...) !!!

That's why I started to search for some really cool floral dress-outfits!!
Here are some pictures how you can or should combine your 'boring' floral dress with something that makes your outfit a really special one!!


Me ( Selena Slamour )
Me ( Selena Slamour )

Me ( Selena Slamour )

Me ( Selena Slamour )

Me ( Selena Slamour )
Me ( Selena Slamour )
Me ( Selena Slamour )

Me ( Selena Slamour )






Comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *