DREAMS - The Short Film OUT NOW


DREAMS A short film about the possibilities of life. We all have dreams. And some of us are the dreamers. And I am a dreamer. I have always been one and I thaught that I was the only one until I found the person who shares the same story as me, Jared Leto. He showed me that the impossible is possible and he made my dreams come true, and I am forever grateful. There are a lot of reasons why I wanted to make this short film. I remember telling myself that Jared Leto deserves his own movie. A movie about him. And I looked around and asked myself why I should wait until I grow older to film a professional movie about a person who deserves it the most. So I grabbed my camera and started to shoot this little film. And that's what everyone of us should do. Don't wait until tomorrow. You never know what's gonna happen. I decided to share this short film with you guys today. Sweet 16, that's what everybody tells you when you turn 16. I would have never thaught that my dreams would turn into reality when I turned 16 or when I was looking out of the window on New Year's Eve. But they did, only because of my hero. And today, I am turning 17. I woke up, went over to my radio and turned it on. Starting your Birthday off with a song that is always going to be a part of you, that you've danced to with your inspiration on stage in front of thousands of people only because of him, is the best feeling. And these moments, these memories, these DREAMS that turned into reality are going to be a part of me until I am alive. I am 17, looking for a fight. ❤️🙏 - Selena

Comments

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *