🌴Coachella Inspired Outfit Ideas - Summer 2019🌴

''Uhhhh... Coachella.. Palm Trees.. Sunshine.. Music... Stars... OUTFITS?!?

Wait, what am I gonna wear? Wait, wait a second.. I am not even going to Coachella...''

I am sure that I'm not the only person out there who dreams about going to Coachella but is not able to go there because of different reasons... 
But then u suddenly see a quote which says that you should live your life to the fullest and you start to find a solution to live your life to the fullest which is not even a solution and welp, you start to go crazy...

But honestly guys, we all know that Coachella is a crazy funky festival and we all ( well that's why you probably landed here ) want to wear our favorite Coachella inspired outfits to that festival.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT
Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Selena Gomez
Let's face reality... 

I decided to bring Coachella to me. And that's what you guys should definitely do if you wanna start to wear your favorite Coachella outfit!!! 

Here are some pictures of how I combined my favorite pieces to a bomb ( and comfyyy ) Coachella outfit!!!







YouTube

Instagram

Twitter




Comments

  1. Your Coachella inspired outfit looks very comfortable,
    wonderfully feminine, and extremely pretty.
    You look beautiful wearing it!!!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *